Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Overwhelmed or excited

I have been diligently reading and experimenting with these new blogging concepts for 2 1'2 hours and I feel overwhelmed a little. However, I know I must accept and achieve this "new method" for the students. I understand the importance of technology and I remember the first computers too for "writing essays and reports" only. Now the world is connected through social networking and websites and I can see the person with whom I am talking. The endless possibilities of interaction between friends, colleagues  and students. Imagine that!

4 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job embracing the new technology out there. I remember using a floppy disk that really was floppy! It is great that your students see that you are willing to learn and try new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the world keeps changing and the ways in which we use technology does as well. You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds to me like you are really getting the hang of this blogging stuff, Renee!

    You are moving right along. I may be coming to you for help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the confidence, Kathleen. This is quite challenging, but I'm hanging in there!

      Delete